Advice on an Elite Four Team?

As you can probably expect, I’m here enquiring about advice for my first run of the Elite Four! Been totally enthralled with this game for the last few days, and as a precursor, I know I need to grind my members up a bit more to catch up with my Garchomp, planning on getting them all to approximately LVL. 88~89 or so!

Delta Venosaur

• Calm Mind
  • Hypnosis
  • Psychic
  • Moonblast

Delta Haxorus

• Iron Head
  • Sword Dance
  • Crunch
  • Aqua Tail

Blaziken

• Flare Blitz
  • Swords Dance
  • Low Kick
  • Thunder Punch

Armored Tyranitar

• Earthquake
  • Rock Slide
  • Crunch
  • Thrash

Delta Gardevoir

• Calm Mind
  • Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam
  • Double Team

Garchomp

• Outrage
  • Earthquake
  • Swords Dance
  • Dragon Claw

Any note on item, composition, and more would be greatly appreciated! I’ve also got quite a lot of relatively decent mon’ stored on the computer as well (Delta Snorlax, Delta Bisharp, as well as a few others), so if anyone’s got any suggestions to even things out, then do let me know! Planning on playing on normal difficulty, so items are still included!

First, I would suggest having taunt on one or two of your mons so that Kayla isn’t a living nightmare. Also, if you are ok with roar chances, then give roar/whirlwind for Yuki.The cryogonal is a pain in the butt to deal with so you would want to get it out quickly. I’m literally trying to beat Reukra right now so i cant help with him, but keep your dragon types so that you can easily beat kyurem and tyranitar. Tyranitar is armored (Reukra’s), so i would consider having a strong one. Also, maybe have a grass type/move on your team just in case.

1 Like

Got it, thank you very much! I’ll consider making those adaptations for sure, thinking of starting it tomorrow, going to wait overnight for any more responses but this really helps!

No problem. I’m no pro battler but this is what i know.