1 Like

Of course. Then
everyone probably had this but i choose
-Seed Bomb
-Leech Seed
-Earthquake
-Belly drumy

1 Like

Good set, but I prefer using Bulk Up in this team because I use it somewhat defensively, so the HP loss of Belly Drum is too much of a price to me.

1 Like

i usally use the 25% healing berry. But bulk up is great. and use leech seed for the xtra healing

2 Likes

Bug bite scizor? Its technician + stab boosted and steals targets berry

1 Like

Not a bad idea, it’s pretty much additional sweeping potential versus pivot.

2 Likes

in radical red almost everyone has some types of berry.

1 Like

Well, not in Insurgence. They usually carry Focus Sash, Leftovers and Life Orb.

2 Likes

Sitrus Berry ^^

But as for Porygon2 and Z, this is the stat difference:

P2 (Eviolite compatible)
Hp: 85
Atk: 80
Def: 90
SpA: 105
SpD: 95
Spe: 60

PZ
Hp: 85
Atk: 80
Def: 70
SpA: 135
SpD: 75
Spe: 90

1 Like

P2 is definitely built for more defense.

2 Likes

Exactly. Plus, Porygon2 has Analythic as its hidden ability while PorygonZ has Adaptability. Choice Specs/Scarf PorygonZ is one of the strongest Pokémon in inverted type affinity.

1 Like

I totally agree with the moveset. And with foul play you can get some really clutch moments

1 Like

With Trace, I can copy things like Parental Bond, Flash Fire, Levitate, Intimidate and other really fun stuff.

1 Like

defenitely. Oh sorry only off-topic i submitted my work to see if i can get into project azurite

1 Like

have any backup pokemon?

Good luck on that, I really wish to see your art in that game. Will defenetly play it if you worked there.

Anyway guys, for those who do not want to read all that conversation, here is what I got proposed:

• Run Gyarados as my water type. Would mean I run Choice Band Scizor.
  • Run TTar over Porygon2. Not a great fan of it, as my D.Snorlax only way of recovery would be the less reliable Drain Punch. Or, using maybe Vaporeon/Gastrodon over Snorlax?
  • Use Bug Bite over U-Turn on Scizor

Do you have potions limitations?

2 max on major battles, but only because the AI do so. I consider using the bag mid-battle (outside catching Pokémon, of course) is cheating.

But against the E4, I cannot use my bag at all due to the Hard Mode setting.

1 Like

ok so whats your main attacking mon?