Add the ability to rearrange pokemon in the teambuilder

I sometimes want to try a different lead in my team for a few battles, but then I have to do it manually in the start of every battle. And then I forget. And then I end up with that delta gardevoir in front anyway. Is there any way to do this already? If there isn’t please add it. Please.

If you mean placing the Pokemon at the front of the party before a battle, all you need to do is access the “Pokemon” tab(?) in the menu then choose the pokemon you want as the lead. Then enter (or whatever your A button is) and you should be able to see one a couple of options. (Summary being one) near the end of the list of options, choose switch positions then switch your Pokemon of desire to the front.

I meant in the battle simulator. Should have specified that.

No worries, considering this falls within the Battle Simulator category that should be kind of assumed.

Oh…Whoops. Sorry I only looked at the title in the “New” section. :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, after building a pokemon it is impossible to permanently change it’s place in the team. Pleas add the ability to do this if it isn’t already there.