Ability grow berries

I recently find this game and until now I am loving it. And I always liked the feature to grow berries. So I think this game would be even better if it had this feature, maybe in the secret base…

1 Like

You can get one random berry per day in Utira town, if you are fond of them.

I know, but that’s not the same, doesn’t feel the same, I don’t even use the berries all that much.

So if you don use berries, why would you want to grow them :thinking:

I do use them, mostly oran berry. It’s just that I like to plant them, don’t ask me way, I just like it :laughing:

besides, you can sell them when you need money and you defeat all trainers and still don’t have level to defeat the town’s gym, and yes I know that’s not very efficient for that.

The level trainer already does that very efficiently.

How much does a berry sell for? The money you get out of them is 10 per berry, which is incomparable to the level trainer, as Wild_Noob said.

I’d personally prefer the ability to choose what berry I get, which is what berry planting is for. I’ve never planted anything but Leppa and a little bit of Lum, because those are the free version of Ether and Full Heal. On top of that, you can’t even BUY Ethers in Insurgence! I need the ability to restore PP in the field, rather than hiking all the way back to a Center every time.