A wild Maynard appeared!

So… Hi! Im Maynard, or if you meet me anywhere else, Mr_Some1. I have been playing Pokemon since I was… Well, I’ve been playing the actual games since i was around 8, but I started out playing the card games. Anyway, Pokemon is pretty much my favorite franchise, and I’ve actually forced myself to memorize every Pokemons name, and along with that, since I was looking in the black and white paperback pokedex, I picked up a lot of their abilities, moves,and stats along the way as well. Some of my friends always try to get in arguments with me, but I win most of them, at least when it comes to Pokemon. But anyway, I found out about Pokemon Insurgence about a year ago when a Youtuber I watched started doing a nuzlocke of the game. Sadly at the time the game didn’t look too appealing when i first watched. So I got bored a few months later and was looking for Youtube series to watch when I came across that one. And I saw he had several new videos, about deltas and whatnot. This got me interested. I decided I wanted no more spoilers and booted up the game myself. I was having fun till I got my starter, and I left the computer for a bit and the game froze. That’s when I realized I FORGOT TO SAVE! But I left the game for a few weeks then played it all the way through, and loved it. Then I stumbles across this forum. So… Insurgence is an amazing game, and once i beat the game again (My saves were on my old computer that was trash) I’ll be looking forward to trading, battling, and speculating with some people on these forums. So until we meet again! The Wild Maynard ran away

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks @Shaymin ! I’ve actually been here about a month but never put up an introduction so… I decided I might as well now!

Aww, you’re not shiny.
Welcome to the forums though :slight_smile:

Welcome fellow newcomer! ^ ^

Howdy, @MaynardThomas ! Great to see a fellow brony on the forums. Discord is awesome, brohoof /)

@SerenityFaithful thanks! And right back atcha! /). And Thanks for responding @Sleepy and @TheMaleLilligant. What do you mean shiny sleepy?

A wild Maynard appeared!

^ He was referring to your original title.

Welcome to the forums!

Basically what Jas said :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jas_Hong @Sleepy My original title? I still don’t follow.

Oh I get it. Lol I’m an idiot can’t believe I didn’t notice that. XD