A tip for anyone in Helios City

So, I’ve decided to just give a bit of information for you all that I find helpful. For anyone in Helios City who hasn’t given all of your team a held item, may I suggest these two simple items to get in Helios City/Black Market! The first item is a Life Orb, which is found in Helios City! It’s a simple item that is used competitively, where HP is leeched every turn, but you get a very useful damage buff in return. I suggest this for any Pokemon who can heal itself back up. The second item is a King’s Rock, which you can buy in the Black Market for 100 PokeDollars! It allows you to have all damaging moves have the chance to flinch, no matter if they’re able to normally or not.
Both of these items have no drawbacks aside from the small HP leech for the Life Orb, which these are easy to incorporate into a team that doesn’t have all of the Pokemon with held items. (PS: You can buy a held item Exp Share from the Black Market for 3000 PokeDollars, another useful item for training!)

Edit: The Helios Department Store and Black Market are both VERY useful to use for getting useful items, such as Vitamins!

2 Likes