A new challenger approaches

So I made these using sticky notes completely by accident. I was finding a gun wrapper and it became a butterfly with a spiked tail so I made one intentionally to look like Volcarona. It’s about 3 inches long and is made of 2 pieces as I’m not advanced enough to create something with 6 wings.I was able to replicate the curve of Volcarona’s body and it’s neck “scarf” so I’m satisfied for now. Also, I didn’t use instructions, I made this up.

Bottom Half:

Also if anyone is wondering, that is Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales.

3 Likes

Also, finger reveal!

1 Like

This answers anything!

1 Like

Took me almost an hour to make the bottom half because I was in class, and I made several iterations of the head and wings, so I didn’t finish it until the next day.

finger reveal :flushed:

3 Likes

:open_mouth: origami

1 Like

No offense but, I thought it was Vikavolt at first. Pretty well made though! Also, your finger is very handsome lmao

1 Like

Thank you, I’m a weird mix of tan and pale cuz I spend lots of time in the tropic and the rest of the time in the cloudiest, rainiest state, we even have a place called Drain.My next project is an Eevee for my sister, though Vikavolt might be fun. The challenge will be making all the legs without cutting.

1 Like

it looks cool

1 Like