Wyvern's bredmon shop

Can I get that free magikarp that you mentioned? Make it adamant, can you?

choose 2 moves from these please.

It’s done. Ping me when you are on.

I am on now, initiate trade in 1 minute

GO now, Go

Have fun with the karp

I’m not breeding the Riolu until you specify the desired moves

Yeah sorry I was out the whole day yesterday. Can I have it with Cross Chop and High Jump Kick please?

So no blaze kick or crunch?

Nope. Unless you think I should get a different combination of moves? I’m not really versed in the breeding scene so I’ll happily accept whatever you think would be best.

Well Blaze Kick and Crunch offer more coverage if you want that. But if you want pure STAB(and not be able to hit Ghost types), you can do that too I guess. It’s your decision.

Well I already have my Mega Delta Charizard as a ghost/dark heavy hitter, and if i’m not mistaken those are pretty good against ghost. So I think i’ll go with the STAB ones please.

Alright, STAB it is.

@r3n3gad3 you happy with this?

or

If you don’t like either then I can breed one that doesn’t have SpA

Can I have a magikarp? if you don’t like me that’s fine :stuck_out_tongue: i can live without it

also don’t start getting in the habit of selling pokes that aren’t fully perfect; both of those aren’t competitive and your customer isn’t getting their worth. If you start doing this, you might start to gain a bad reputation :wink: (good that you offered to make a better one though)

Yeah I don’t mind getting the first one. Is the riolu done too?

The Riolu isn’t done yet. I’m working on it at the moment.

Oh and btw I hatched a better Dratini by complete accident, I’ll give you this, and put one on reserve for ad20.

Sorry I’ve had a lot to do these few days, working on the Riolu now

Can I get a gible and what are the egg moves it can learn? Sorry I am new to breeding.