Whats ur fav song

I mean hopefully not a full blown discussion but I’d say it’s safe to mention them.

2 Likes

happy birthday

1 Like

definitely jojo tho, also happy b day m8

1 Like

He doesn’t want people wishing him happy birthday. He’s freaking out about it on Discord.

2 Likes

but why

1 Like

found a music game recently
it has nice songs

Friday Night Funkin’ Week 7 [Showcase] - YouTube

im not the one playing this btw

1 Like

why is there no preview

1 Like

Dunno. His reason was literally just “because.”

1 Like

FNF is pretty good

Ugh, guns, and stress right? What mods have you beaten?

i dont play xD

ALTHOUGH WE’VE COME
TO THE ENDDDD OFFFF THE ROADDDDD

For real tho, End of the Road and Fly Away are really good songs if you really study the music parts

You man Fly Away by TFR? Yea, my bro loves it, and there’s a p cool orchestral version by Rush Garcia.

That is an amazing song, but no, Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz. It’s more retro and I’ll seem cringe for admitting it but eh it’s my preference.

1 Like

In all honesty, everyone is cringe. So dw. You can like whatever you want, and nobody can say you are cringe with a straight face.

1 Like

<3
thanks m8

1 Like

Never heard of it, I’ll have to check it out.

2 Likes

Because this topic has been revived I might as well. I’ve gotten back into gd and some really good songs are on there.
Final Battle by Waterflame
Ludicrous Speed and Sonic Blaster by F-777
Clubstep by DJNate
Sphere and Dimension by Creo
Eighto by Jomekka(I like it, it isn’t for everyone)
Nine Circles, and Problematic by NK
I think Fairydust is from Rukkus but I’m not sure. Actually Fairydust is by NK too.
Beep Beep by Schtiffles.
All good songs, especially Creos. Some people like music with lyrics more but I think these are better.

3 Likes

Ah shit this was revived five days ago

2 Likes

Meh, since you revived it AGAIN, I’ll say some of my recent picks

Memories by Maroon 5
Hikaru Nara By Goose House (You’ll know where it’s from if you like anime :wink:)
One Call Away by Charlie Puth
We don’t talk anymore by Charlie Puth
Livin for that by Lil Pitchy
Just for you by Lil Pitchy

Aaaand, yeah. If you wanna check out some more of my faves, check out my spotify playlist, Fire’s Fire Hits.

1 Like