Trading a Shiny Latios

Alright was just wanting a new playthrough sry if it was spamming, btw what did you trade for the Latios?

if both Gia and Bogg agree to this, Im willing to trade a shiny metagross for the shiny magnemite if you find it, that way you can hunt magnemite, and Gia still gets Metagross

1 Like

Hey I know you didnā€™t respond, but I might have to trade a little later than expected kev1212 if you except my offer.

you never told me what nature your mons are, it seems likely that im not gonna accept your offer

i mean, i wouldnt mind tho the magnemites nature will be quiet, for maximum power and slow pivot @kev1212

i can trade you a modest sync mon to use, the metagross is adamant

Cool tbh I approve

cool, i dont have a modest sync on my extra special slot 1 fs save file anyways so its a win win for me, tho im kinda busy rn

1 Like

Hey @kev1212 , are you online rn? Also I donā€™t have anything to trade you back for the modest sync other than some random mons

@kev1212 as Iā€™ve told you before, I have to wait a while. Itā€™s not a matter of I donā€™t want to check, I would if I could, itā€™s that I literally canā€™t. I have to wait another week and a half, at least. When I can check Iā€™ll ping you on one of your posts.

im here, no need for anything other than a random mon

1 Like

i wont be able to trade today, will tommorow 8 pm IST do?

1 Like

i am just here stalking you smh
Jk

iā€¦ just why?

1 Like

imagine not knowing what a joke is smh

1 Like

imagine not knowing what sarcasim is

2 Likes

uhh, can i trade the modest sync mon to gia to trade to you? i think your time zones match up better

nvm, i should be awake then

Actually, Iā€™ll just soft reset until I get a modest sync cuz Iā€™m kinda busy rn and I donā€™t want to bother you too much @kev1212

1 Like

im ready now, whats your trade name? do you have discord?