Tournament!

Can anyone tell me why Athenian Stunfisk is UU and Huge Power Mawile is Ubers? Is it the stats in Atk/SpAtk?

Usage. Also, TR is generally unreliable. Might be better in Insurgence due to Trick Rock and M. Reuniclus. M. Mawile has the literal best typing in the game and Sucker Punch.

fairy/steel?

Yes.

I don’t agree. I feel like Flying/Steel is better and Water/Ground is a great contendant to.

1 Like

Actually, if you do the math, that combination is the most balanced. The more offensive STABs tend to have worse defensive typings and vice versa.

3 Likes

@GiaPeNiw Are you adding me to the tournament?

your gonna wreck evryone dude

Yup.

Hey, BackInBlack crushed be few times and Ezlaturbo is always unpredictable. Don’t consider me as a superhuman or a Pokémon professional.

1 Like

that wat we all consider you :slight_smile:

How many time must I say it? I am not over the level of regular.

Unpredictable? That’s just me making mistakes or trolling. If I play seriously, it’s only semi-comp and pretty predictable once you know sets. If you want unpredictable, fight me in a blade fight. I use a bamboo glaive.

1 Like

BTD5 lmao

I can barely tell if the Pokémon you are sending are competitive, fun or trolling.

1 Like

The “glaive” from Bloons Tower Defense isn’t a glaive. This is a glaive:

This is a war scythe:

The difference is the side the blade is on, I like both.

the correct answer is… all of above :joy: :joy: :joy:

ok :slight_smile:

Well, if I run a weaker mon, it’s probably competitive. If I run a normal mon, it’s either fun or comp. Only if the team composition is weird, then it’s a troll.

gia theres a glitch on the sim where u can have two megas on ur team fwiw