ThE wAcKy ShOwDoWn Om ToUrNeY

the ■■■■?

My common pokemon, can it be a donor in Inheritance? Instead of the reciever?

Nope! Doesn’t count!

Wynaut? Oh, whatever.

REPOST ALERT!

Alright, The matchups are final! Here they are:

@Emerald24111 vs @Zarude_Sandstorm (Mix & Mega)
@BackInBlack vs @Aren (Godly Gift)
@Devil/@poke vs @Firefiber733339 (Almost Any Ability)
@ezlaturbo vs @Aj2005 (Inheritance)

A few things to remember:

1. It is MANDATORY you send me a replay of the battle.
  2. If you lose there is a bracket for you, and you could still have a chance at winning.
  3. You will battle me in BH if you are the FINAL WINNER.
  4. If you need help understanding the rules, click OM's in the original post.
  5. You must have one consistant pokemon in EVERY BATTLE.

Okay! See you there!

This first round must be finished by Friday, November 13th (OH WOW FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH) by 11:59 pm. Here are the matchups (again):

@Emerald24111 vs @Zarude_Sandstorm (Mix & Mega)
@BackInBlack vs @Aren (Godly Gift)
@Devil/@poke vs @Firefiber733339 (Almost Any Ability)
@ezlaturbo vs @Aj2005 (Inheritance)

Now, I am explaining all of these OM’s in simple terms in my next post.

1 Like

Mix & Mega is a metagame in which pokemon can Mega Evolve using other pokemon’s Mega Stones, and they add on their secondary typing, stat boosts/decreases & abilities. Some are banned, and some aren’t. You can mega evolve multiple pokemon on your party. Go to the original link to see the exact amount of boosts & all the banned mega stones. Does that make sense, @Emerald24111 & @Zarude_Sandstorm?

Godly Gift is an OM in which an Uber pokemon can donate one of their base stats. Here is the smogon example:

Does that make sense, @BackInBlack & @Aren?

Almost Any Ability is VERY simple. All pokemon that are not banned can use Almost Any Ability that does not apply to them, although you can stick with the normal ability of your pokemon. (Why would you want to do that tho?) Click the link in the main post to find out the banned pokemon & abilities. Does that make sense, @devil/@poke & @Firefiber733339?

Inheritance is funny. Depending on your nickname, you can inherit the moves & abilities of a certain pokemon. For example, if I had a Flareon with the nickname of Scolipede, it now can use Poison Jab & Speed Boost. I know @ezlaturbo gets it, so do you get it, @Aj2005?

better grab some pokemon named 666

alr i get it now, but just so i can say it its probably better to give aegislash def or spdef

ty…

I get it and i have a team ready

also @JojoBoss247 is this bo3 or is there a losers bracket or both?

Not BO3, but there is a loser’s bracket & even if you lost once you still can win it all.

1 Like

Bro. IT IS AN EXAMPLE!

ik lol just saying tho

i know lol

Can u battle today?

Can u battle today, Aj?

Can you possibly battle today?

yea probably, idk about @BackInBlack