Stone Hunting Shop: Hackers Begone!

@Nilknarf just to remind you if you miss my message…:blush:

Gotcha. You’re on the waiting list.

If you can breed me a Cyndaquil with these IVs exactly 30/31/31/30/31/31 (Basically 30 in HP and 30 in SpA) then I’ll lower the price to two IV stones. Nature really doesn’t matter, but if it’s timid or modest I’ll lower it to one.

I’m bad with 30 IVs. 30 sp.att I can do, but you may have to be satisfied with whatever even HP it has. also, it has extrasensory if i can find my typhlosion its modest btw. also, your 30 is on Sp.Def, im assuming thats a mistake as you said, since you seem to want HP grass. it may be a few days (less than 4 i believe, but i dont know exactly) since im a bit busy, so if i delay feel free to prioritize other orders. ill consider the deal made when I tell you i have your cyndaquil

Fine, but I would like HP to be above 20 (22, 24, 26, 28, or 30).

I’ll do the 30/31 stuff for four stones but you’ll need to wait

How long?

i have the other HP grass spread. not perfect, but ok. its modeast with extrasensory and flamethrower.
is this good enough?

Yes it is.

ok. so that and 2 iv stones for the 2 megastones (2 since its modest, but not exactly what you wanted),

Correct.

ok. no rush as long as i get it within a few days. tell me when youre ready.

1 Like

It might take a week. Also what time zone are you in? So we can coordinate better.

1 Like

EST US. new york time. 720 or 1920 now

Excellent. Because I’m in the same time zone :slight_smile: No worries, then

hello again. any updates?

I’ll be available this weekend.

Sorry, but rl problems came up and I’ll be busy for a while. Your price is 1 IV stone now for whenever I get it done.

1 Like

thats perfectly fine. I can’t do anything with them until 1.2 anyway. If you need to cancel or whatever, thats okay too. just tell me so i can make other arrangements.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.