Shiny for shiny

i can give you a timid sync now if you want

1 Like

about that, it’s 11:35 and idk why I’m still up lol, i gtg to bed soon

ah ok just ping me wheen your free then

1 Like

soo this is really awkward but i already made a deal with kev and they already have a servine… sorry @IndianAnimator and @Aren. the rapidash and tentacruel are still for trade tho. again rly sorry

2 Likes

eh, i mean i haven’t started hunting yet anyways lol

Shiny Rapidash is actually one of my favorite shinies ever

I love those flames

i like ponyta’s more cuz the blue is super bright, rapidash it look dead

1 Like

do you want it? its up for trade

@Boggaspotatoe i can take the s.rapidash for my s.gigalith

can you show me the second page of the giga

ok wait a second

@Boggaspotatoe

It’s pretty cool, tho do you have any other shinies? I’m kinda already hunting it and it would be awkward if I got another. Also you don’t need to ping me over and over again

i do have other shinyes but they are either wortheless(cough cough… hydragon), they are too close to my heart to give for a normal shiny(my fav pokemon greninja with protean which i used to get shadow mewtwo) or they are not worth a normal shiny - shiny mew

Ah, ok. I’ll wait a bit to see if anyone else has smth, if not I’ll trade with you

ok… ill wait too. and if you have a cool shiny legend for mew or any shiny delta for shuriken the shiny greninja then contact me

1 Like

K also for future reference a shiny gren is not worth a shiny delta. Other shiny bredmons, yes. That’s cuz you can get frogadier in friend safari

1 Like

yup i know it is a bad deal but i love shuriken and can only give him for a delta