(Transaction completed) Shiny Metang, EAO

Trading Name: Icyrosyseal

Offer: Shiny Metang

Request: Entertaining All Offers

Further info: Heya, I found a shiny Metang I don’t really have a need for earlier today. Figured I may as well put the offer out there, y’know? This is my first post on this website so please do inform me if I’m doing something wrong.

Hi, welcome to the forums! Would you trade for a Shiny Rotom? It’s not competitive by any means, is that okay?

Thanks for the quick offer, as well as the greeting! I’d be very open to that. How do we set this up?

Would u accept iv stones by any chance?
i am late, fuk lol

No problem! Have you traded in-game before? BTW I’m available for the next 20 minutes, the I’d have to reschedule a time to trade, hopefully that’s okay.

Not that I remember, but I can’t imagine it’s too complicated? I hope? I can def get it done in the next 20 but I may need a little guidance.

Here is a guide on how to trade @Hermione

Ah, I see. I’ll just log in and wait for you? My trade name is Icyrosyseal btw.

1 Like

It’s pretty simple- open up the start menu in-game, click DexNav, then click the middle button. You’ll have to hit register if you haven’t made a trading account, so you could just put your player name and a simple password if you wish. Then, login using that same user and password. You’ll see the option to trade or wonder trade, hit trade, then enter MadArcanist (that’s my trade name). You’ll let me know what name you use for your trading account, I’ll enter that on my end, then we trade! Hopefully that’s simple-ish, just let me know if you have any questions!

Edit: haha, didn’t see above post. My bad!

Lol.

Awesome, thanks for the Metang!

No problem, nice doing business with you! See you around, I suppose!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.