Replacement for Rubbish Delta Scizor

I need a replacement for a delta scizor because its too slow and has zero defences.

BTW my current team is:

Delta Hydriegon (Poison/Ground)

Delta Charizard (Ghost/Dragon)

Delta Ludicolo (Water/Psychic)

Delta Roserade (Dark/Fairy)

Delta Weezing (Electric/Flying)

Delta Scizor (Ice/Fighting)

Is this an only delta playthrough?

no i just found the deltas to be better

An unevolved delta scyther. Here’s why:

Aside from simply being stronger than it’s evolution, the speed does wonders with attack that’s still decent. It doesn’t waste precious stat points from it’s total on unneeded defense due to being an ice type and with hustle, will be stronger than many other pokemon. This is especially the case when holding a life orb. If you’re still worried about faster enemies, slap on Ice Shard, the Jolly nature, or a Choice Band.

well ive already done the trade so i wont be able to do it again. Thats how i got the scizor but i stupidly didnt look at the base stats first

You could ask for somebody to breed you one but at that point you could just ask them to breed a delta volcarona or something.

im about to go against elite 4 and champion so i dont have acess to delta volacrona yet

:thinking:

if only i had friends who like fa made pokemon games :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

You don’t really have to rely on only close friends to trade pokemon to you. Just make a thread in #online:trading or ask on the discord’s trading channel and somebody might respond. There’s a good amount of people who’ve beaten the game and wouldn’t mind breeding a delta or two.

Ok thanks that’s really helpful:grinning::grinning::joy: