Problem with safari friend , help!

Hello, I have a problem with my new version of insurgence pokemon, I can not enter the friend safari, I try to connect and I get a message that says exactly like this:“Your version is outdated, please download the latest version”. there is a solution for this problem? It should be noted that have internet connection.

PD: if they realize some detail in my writing , is to use google translator , I do not speak very good English language.

this may sound stupid, but maybe you don’t have the new version… (1.1.7), you could have the older one

Either what aryaddesai said or if you did download 1.1.7, then you either did not patch up correctly or it was an incomplete one.

I have the new version , patched with the launcher of insurgence: Announcing the Insurgence Launcher

or should update it manually?

The launcher doesn’t update your older version of the game, since it download in a different directory, unless you change the path to the same as your older version of the game.

I will try to change , thanks to the idea of manually. if I work correctly reported . Thank you.

thanks guys , I managed to solve the problem.