pog.

noice

now i just need a moon stone.

ayy memeforms soon?

nah, i can’t download it on this laptop, its from the school

well im stuck. idk know what to do now.

i posted a reborn guide on my memejuvforms

1 Like

Pokemon Reborn Walkthrough - Episode 17 100% Completion - On the Hunt - Reborn Evolved

1 Like

thanks m8

uw bro

1 Like

yo?

1 Like

;-; one shot. bruh. why?

@IndianAnimator how do i get through the obsidia slums?

i dont play reborn

You can see an egg in the southeast corner as soon as you enter. It can be a Drowzee, Ducklett, Bronzor, or Cacnea. You won’t be able to pick it up, unless you have 5 or less party members. We will be able to reach it later.

The yellow object in the top left is called a Light Shard. It completely heals all of your Pokemon. Interact with it if you want, then exit north.

Imgur

Small jumping puzzles in this room.

Solution 1: Solution - Imgur
Solution 2: Solution 2 - Imgur

Move down and go east when you can. Jump right twice (stand next to the fence) to reach a Moon Stone. Head back west and exit south.

Imgur

Ignore the stairs and grab the Great Ball to the southwest. Exit through the hole in the wall. Interact with the box a couple times from either side to move it out of the way and exit north. Another jumping puzzle.

Solution part 1: Jumping Puzzle part 1 - Imgur
Solution part 2: Jumping Puzzle part 2 - Imgur

You can grab the egg in the next room. Remember, you need 5 or less Pokemon in your party to pick it up. Backtrack to where you moved the box out of your way. Exit west. In this room you can find TM60 Quash. Exit back east, south, then west up the big stairs.

Imgur

Use the Light Shard if you are low on health, then continue north through the door. Another small jump puzzle.

Solution: Jumping puzzle solution - Imgur

Follow the path and interact multiple times with the box in your way to make it run out of the room. Quicksave and if you have done the events of the Stolen Pokemon so far, then you will be able to talk to the person south of you to start a battle.