Pity, despair, and regret

I’m only sorry to @EnviousRage12.

He will report me. You guys…enjoy. Stay here. But I pity anybody who comes here.

see look here we all made conspiricies that pia Is jojo alt we easily diproved that and apoligized why cant we do the same here?

I stopped. We all did. Fire is keeping that toxic energy alive.

1 Like

yes. he did

but u r contining it

Ok. I caused this. I did everything. I am the villan.

Yes, you did.

we all are responisble for the ruination tats happened here and we wont accept it…

But you’re not. I blame myself for most of the things that have happened to my family. Am I right? I don’t know.

just stop.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY RELATION TO ALL THIS SHlT! SO STOP!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING! WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE.

No, I’m not. I’m just calling him out for bs and wanting this whole thing to be shut down by the devs.

stop.

stop

Ok then.

Stop.

Plz don’t spam.

So I guess I’m not deleting this topic for the time being for the sole reason that everyone involved (both those who have already been suspended and those who refrained from continuing to participate) in this nonsense can clearly see why I have had to take action here and how we can keep this from happening again in the future.

I want all of you involved in this, even if you are simply spectators, to take a second and think about what exactly it is that you want to accomplish by participating and being a part of these forums. This is not a place for any of you to run free and insult, flame, troll, bully, or tear down other users. This is not a place for you to completely derail civil and productive conversations with your own topics or irrelevant banter. If I continue to see the same behavior that I have seen take place on this topic then do not be surprised to see further consequences of your actions. It really is not my desire to see anyone become permanently barred from contributing to this community but you will be removed if it becomes increasingly apparent that your presence here does more harm than good to other users. You have the ability to close or mute the topic or step away from your computer if you feel that you cannot continue the current conversation without resorting to insults or antagonistic behavior. Report and ignore posts if you feel that they are attempting to personally attack you. And if you feel that part of the reason behind this behavior is rooted in groups that you are part of which involve other users, then perhaps you should consider distancing yourselves from those groups and find less toxic environments to contribute to. I cannot tell you what you should do, but I am simply asking you to keep this drama off of these forums.

I would also like to clarify that the purpose of the Off-topic forums section is to start topics that cannot be categorized into the other forums sections. What the Off-topic section does not mean, is that you are free to divert the original post and discuss anything that you want, even if it has nothing to do with the original reason that the topic was started. If you need to have a side conversation with someone else that has no relation to the topic at hand, then by all means use DMs or any of the Discord servers that you all are parts of so long as you comply with allowing the current topic to continue without distractions.

15 Likes