Online stuff

Can anybody help me out with figuring out how to get the online working. None of my friends play Pokemon so I can’t get them hooked on this game unfortunately so if someone wants to exchange online Insurgence information and I can test it out and become familiar with the feature. Thanks ahead of time and sorry to be a bother! :open_mouth:

Are you saying that you’re having trouble connecting to the server or are you requesting friend safari names?

It says that I’m connected to the server but when I use the mystery shop there is nothing and I was told there should be at least one event in the system. And then the battling and trading is acting weird in my game. Was thinking maybe trying to get a friend safari name from someone to see if its my interenet connection or if its the game.

If you’re able to connect from the pokegear or friend safari cave inside the secret base, then you’re on the latest version. There are no currently active mystery gifts though.

Could you elaborate on the trading/battling aspect? (Here’s a guide for that btw, both you and the other person needs to be online)

You can find friend safari names here https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Friend_Safari

Thank you a lot for the help. Literally looked online for hours and couldn’t find anything to explain it. Just found the game and freaking love it. So just trying to get the full experience.