i can be someoneā€™s partner???

wait partners
i mean ok? idk
ill make a poll

• partners
  • no partners

0 voters

i ment charmander lineā€¦ i have alredy made charmander and the milleon

Iā€™ll try to do pixilart/sprites if I have time, else Iā€™ll just draw. I have concepts for Loki Greninja, Delphox/Meganium Freya, Berserker Chesnaught, Valkyrie Blaziken/Empoleon, Inteleon Heimdall, and Skadi/Hugin/Munin Decidueye. Iā€™ll probably focus on the Skadi Decidueye first. Aegirā€™s daughters would be a perfect fit for Primarina, but itā€™s a kinda basic one. I have abilites, typings, dex entries, and partial movepools already. If you want any of these, just ask, Iā€™m not gonna do all of them.

dude/galā€¦ can you leave some pokemon for others

ig so

Weel partners won
i wont enforce partners butā€¦
you can choose ur partner (they have to agree)

soooā€¦ who wants to be my partner

Who wants to be MY partnerā€¦ i can take anyone

Iā€™m not claiming those, Iā€™m saying I have Dex entries/movesets/typings for most of the ones I listed. The only one Iā€™m working on atm is Skadi Decidueye.

coolā€¦ i though you were claiming them

noā€¦

Yeah, IK, I just list the final forms, Iā€™m actually working on Rowlet by fusing it with a Snowy Owl.

what about making decidueye or blaziken based on the eagle on yogdrazill

I could make an entry, but Iā€™m working on Decidueyeā€™s line rn. IDK how to give it skisā€¦

noā€¦ i was just posting an idea to remember itā€¦ you do not need to make itā€¦ anyone can make it

I respect you guys. Iā€™ve been working on this in MS Paint for an hour, going pixel by pixel. And I started with Rebornā€™s sprites! 4 Paint pixels is 1 Reborn pixel, so this is painfully slow.