My Challenge

When I did just a randomizer nuzlocke before I failed at the oracle fight so yeah, Im screwed.

2 Likes

Oh damn

2 Likes

It had a medicham and was able to set up, it was pretty unlucky.

2 Likes

I mean, I was doing a randomizer nuzlocke and I lost at the first route while having Arceus AS MY STARTER, sooo

2 Likes

How did that happen? I had Samurott as my starter.

2 Likes

Ehhh, one word… AFTERMATH

2 Likes

That ability killed my starter in my USUM nuzlocke so I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Oh damn.

2 Likes

The only nuzlocke I have actually completed was a nuzlocke on Pokemon fire red, beat the game with like only three mons cause I was bored of grinding:
Zapdo$
Arcanine
Gyarados

2 Likes

There was also a time in the randomizer nuzlocke run where I ran into a weezing that spammed destiny bond, that was very fun.

2 Likes

Lmaoooo

2 Likes

I only ever completed 1 nuzlocke because I either got bored or failed, mostly got bored. I did a Shield colorlocke (look it up on youtube) and imposed some new additions to the rules to be able to use some more pokemon, safe to say that I beat leon and lost only one pokemon to him by the end.

2 Likes

I usually get bored of nuzlockes when one of my best members in my team dies lol
rip all of my team in my insurgence nuzlocke, Taen u suck

2 Likes

You just have to push through the pain. It’s the only way to continue on.

1 Like

I know, also, usually I just get bored of nuzlockes CAUSE OF GRINDING LMFAO

2 Likes

I’ve had to spend so much time grinding that I’ve actually lost some of my pokemon to wild pokemon… Yeah I stink

2 Likes

Same has happened to me
Lost my starter in Emerald at like route two from a zigzagoon or smth, idr

2 Likes

My occurences are: I lost my centiscorch to a Crawdaunt with counter, I lost a pokemon to high-levelled wishiwashi, I lost my starter to a Pyukumuku, and I lost my Swellow to random wild pokemon.

2 Likes

Damn

2 Likes

And now Im going to do to a run with many rules imposed on me at once! Yay!

2 Likes