Memorial Service for Jojoboss247 (Steel's alive)

Off topic within Off Topic. I know.

Sorry but the tail flame doesn’t quite match up. It’s a pixel off, give or take. The edges aren’t lined up.

made the whole tail 1 pixel bigger

That wasn’t the problem. It wasn’t lined up properly with the rest of the sprite.

confusion

c5094ce59023570e7299bca6cc6076b755d2fac7
The pixels don’t line up. I don’t know how else to say it.

oh the size ok i’ll fix that

Not the size the location. Move it over to the left a bit until the edges line up. Currently the wing pixel ends in the middle of the tail pixel.

i can’t do that on piskel without ruining the whole sprite .I can post it here. can u/someone else

M.D.ZARD
edit:
forgot to add left wing(feel free to edit the wing ik it’s bad)
M.D.ZARD(1)

1 Like

almost finished the front,i just need someone to move the tail flame 1 pixel to the left (@Aren/@Steelman2004 can u guys do it?)(how is it?)(show me an ig photo)just the back shiny and shiny’s back

Can you send me an image without of the tail flame, and just the flame without the body?

ok wil do

M.D.ZARD(2)
c9fde62489d00a8db4b7cfdd827cbb806a3d317d(2)
there

1 Like

006b_1

1 Like

try using this instead Backsprite for D Char 2 lol stole it from servant (he’s just using it as a base, if your here serv)

2 Likes

So turns out it isn’t just the tail flame that’s off. It will take me a while to move everything. Sorry.

3 Likes

it’s ok

1 Like

Haven’t gotten a answer in 13 days…that answers my question.

1 Like

by warnings they might have meant the fact that he got banned like once or twice before, and since he continued the behavior they gave him a longer ban? idk tho, a mod would prob be a better person to ask

3 Likes

He was suspended in the past. Only for a week or so. It’s how he lost Regular. Also @Piazziami861, you technically necroed.

3 Likes