Major Issue : Crash when opening PC storage

Windows 10
Version 1.2.7

Hi everyone,
Sorry for my long post. :sweat_smile:

After more than 400 hours on this game, my game crashes every time I want to access to my pokemon storage.

It seems that my game can’t « read » my pokemon storage anymore :

• When I try to access to my pokemon storage, my game crashes with this window :

• When I try to add a box with the computer hacker, my game crashes with this window :

• When I try to draw a lottery ticket, my game crashes with this window :

The item storage and the hall of fame on my computer both still work, only the pokemon storage is inaccessible.

Finaly, I found a time error : A difference of more than 800 hours of game between my trainer card and my title screen :open_mouth:
(I’ve never changed the time/date of my computer)
 It might be a clue… :thinking:

I was playing on the 1.2.5 when this happened for the first time.
I tried to patch it to 1.2.7.
I tried to erase all the files before download the 1.2.7 core
 Nothing worked

My three backups have the same problem. I don’t understand how I didn’t see those problems before (I used to play every day, using my storage every time for breeding).

Does someone know how to help me pls ? I can’t play anymore to this great game ! :sob:

1 Like

Are you running the game while not extracted?

Thank you for your reply.
The game is extracted with winrar.
I’ve always extracted it with this software.

Then I have 2 other solutions for you.

1. Load a backup. Here is how: How to load your backups
  2. Download a new copy and extract it.

If that doesn’t work, IDK what will.

1. My three backups were affected at the same time

2. I’ve already tried several times. I will try it again.

I searched everywhere : FAQ, discord, bitbucket, forum. Nothing…

Thanks for trying to help me

Can’t really help you with the first part but I can help you with your “clue”. I have the same thing, it seems to happen based on turning speed-ups on and off. I have not had any PC issues and I did patch from 1.2.5 to 1.2.7. So it’s very likely that there is no correlation whatsoever. I do have a question though, did you send any pokemon to the PC between the time that you were able to access to when you couldn’t. I’m not sure, but maybe your game didn’t like a certain pokemon you sent to the box.

Ok so no revelance to the time :no_mouth:

My objective was to breed all deltas with a good nature (Dratini and dugtrio were the last). So I was moving a lot of pokemon between my team and my storage. I used to connect to my computer every game. I don’t remember exactly what pokemon did I move before the crashes.

I think that the last “new” pokemon I have caught was reuniclus with a synchronize Abra quiet nature (Abra evolved in kadabra during this battle). I was in the dream realm.
I put kadabra in the storage.

I put Zygarde in my storage too after I found the last cell (In the Vipik dump).
It may be the problem ?

The first time I understood there was a problem was during a battle in the Murk Forest hidden grotto. I tried to catch a shiny scrafty. I couldn’t throw any balls to catch it :sob:
I quit without saving and noticed my storage was inaccessible.

Thanks for your help