I'm Stuck

I have progressed to a part in the game where I’m tasked with stopping the infernal cult leader from making a regional brodcast, but My character got Stuck in the cell wall after loosing a battle against one of the cultists. I’ve tried rebooting the game 4 times but I’m still unable to progress. Please help me for the love of arceus I’m loosing my mind.

First off, sooo sorry that happened to you. :sob: :sob: :sob: You should report this bug immediately. I sadly don’t know how to fix this problem, but you should find a professional. Try contacting the devs to see if they can fix your problem. Really sorry that had to happen.

1. might wanna put this in the questions category next time (i usually dont check team discussions stuff lol)

2. you can try loading a backup to get yourself unstuck. Just remember next time to not to save when you get stuck`

I want to let you know that this is a known issue, and will likely be fixed in the next update (which is, unfortunately, probably going to happen next year). Loading a backup is probably your safest bet.