I need any stage of beldum, larvitar, or sewaddle

Trading Name: Dechozen101

Offer: Any of these pokemon in my first two boxes. I will level any of them up to any level less than or equal to 60 for you on request.

Request: What the title says. I an looking for any pokemon in the Metagross, Leavanny, or Tyranitar line. I need the metagross for personal use as I am probably going to trade my other one for a delta koffing. I will most likely use the last two for personal use as well, or just put armor on them. Because I can.

Further info: If you are trading with me and want a pokemon to be leveled up to a certain level (60 or under), I will grind for you free of charge. I am also quite new at this game, I joined only yesterday. Additionally, I have a question. My online name is Dechozen101, but my character’s name is Ryze. Which one is used for trading? I put my online name for the trading name, but tell me if I’m wrong. Thanks in advance.

You can obtain second stages of all three pokemon in friend safari though metang and pupitar require you to have six badges.

If you don’t have 6 badges or want traded pokemon for those lines, then I can trade you the first stages of all three for free though I’ll be able to trade in about 20 minutes or so. Any preference for natures?

You’re right, online name(Dechozen101) is the one for trading.

Here’s an online features guide that has a section about trading.

Thank you. I am fine with whatever nature I get, as I am not exactly competitive. I only have 5 badges, so I will gladly take the offer.

Do you have a discord account? If not, we can trade here.

That I do. My Number is #6448.

Join here? https://discord.p-insurgence.com
Anything related to trades in PMs is against the rules unfortunately.

Edit: trade complete.

I just did, what do I need to do next?

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.