Giveaway

Hey man, are you still giving away? If so do you have any breeding leftover delta cyndaquil and delta goomy?

hey man, im completely new and havent tried trading before, however i would love to get my hands on froakie(protean if possible) fennekin(magician if possible) D charmander.

hope to hear from you.

i do have cynda and goomy breeding leftovers

only have d-charmander

but check out the friend safari, there u can catch them with HAs https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Friend_Safari

yeah but need 4 more badges, would have been nice to start training them mons now :smiley: if ur up for it i would like to give it a go as for trading the D charmander at least :slight_smile:

oh i thought the first 2 slots were available (this was at least in a previous version)

whats ur tradename? for the char

if u dont know how 2 trade heres a guide Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

slot 2 needs 6 badges now, sadly hopefully i can get some1 to help me out by entering a Fsafari and catch them for me :slight_smile: trade name duckling ready when u are :smiley:

am rdy

go :slight_smile:

on ur go

this waiting screen :sad:

thanks man! :smiley:

have fun

Can you do the trade right now?

can do whats ur tradename? @Akahashy

Akahashy is my trade name

u rdy?

yeah go ahead

Whoops, sorry, totally spaced on that at the time. Timezone is PST (for the sake of ease and coordination)

whatever can trade now?