Game Crashing at Startup

Uninstall java and download it again. Except this time put it in Program files x86. If wont let you put it their, then just move it from program files to x86.

Tried uninstalling Java and moving to Program Files (x86) but still the same problem.

Okay this is something I’m wondering. What are you using to extract the main RAR file?

Winrar

The only thing I can think of is you are probably missing a sprite. Though I’m not sure. Do you get the errors with other versions of the game? If not you could try doing it on an old version of the game and then re-updating to the current version after doing so.

Same error on 1.1.3

Could it be an extraction error?

I’m not sure if this could help but I had a similar problem and it was because I had other save files from omicron in the same folder. The Save files are named Game.rxdata or somethinglike that. It wont let you play if you have more than one file name like that. What I did was to change the name to omicron.rxdata and the insurgence one insurgence.rxdata, and I just change the name of the file to game.rxdata depending on which file I want to play. Hopefully your problem was the same and you can fix it!

Delete the game folder, download anew, update java to the latest version 8 not 7 (error says 7), restart your computer, and then try to extract the game and see if it works or not.

Done and still the same problem

Sadly I don’t have Omicron so it can’t apply to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe another game that runs like a game.exe because I also got that problem with pokemon godra and I believe any game that is developed with that engine has that issue.

I don’t believe I have anything else made with the Engine.

Aw, then I don’t think I know what else could be :c hope you can sort it!

Still no solution sadly.

Have been wondering, what system are you using? (windows, linux)

Windows 7

Does anybody have any fix for this? I’m still experiencing the issue.

Sorry, later reply… totally forgot.
You can try reading this Click Here and see if it works or not.

Tried doing that. Still the same error.