Fonts are not working

When I load the game it says that 1 or more fonts don’t exist in the system , then it asks to copy the game’s fonts in to the Control Panel , but I don’t find any Control Panel. What should I do?

Go to the fonts in the game folder, double click to install. The end.

Thank u very much!

I did this, and I still get the message when I load the game. Advice?

3 Likes

I know this comment is a year old, but I’m responding to it because I ran into this problem recently and was only able to find one website with the solution on it so I thought I’d put it here so people can access this solution easier.

1. Open your fonts folder for Pokémon Insurgence
  2. Highlight all of the fonts in that folder
  3. Right click the highlighted section and click “install for all users” rather than just install

I’m not entirely sure why this works but it might have something to do with computers with multiple users not being able to update all the fonts in the onedrive without it being applied to every user? Like I said, I’m not sure.

6 Likes

Yes this works!! TY

1 Like

no problem!

1 Like

Worked like a charm ty

Sorry for necro posting, but I found another solution for anyone else who might not be able to install for all users. Delete the fonts. I don’t really care about the way text looks, so this counts as a solution for me.
Edit: forgot to mention this technically isn’t a solution, it only gets rid of the message at the beginning :man_facepalming:. I’ll leave it up anyways for anyone who soft resets often like me.

1 Like

ƃuᴉʇsodoɹɔǝu noʎ ʎɥʍ ɥnɹq

1 Like

I Love you <3

Thanks, that whole error makes shiny hunting a pain, especially when you are doing it on the 2nd save file

iv tried to install it both ways highlighted all and install and then each one byone and i still keep getting the message everytime i start up the game