Flex your shinies 2.0

I think its neat, but I prefer the regular one. It doesn’t change to much, it still fits the theme of darkrai, and it looks good imo

You know what else is hot? :flushed:

Fire

thats one insane recolor wow

any chance you’d be willing to share the graphics for that recolor?

i can share mine

Recolor extravaganza (part 3 of me being bored) - Fanmade Content / Artwork - The Pokemon Insurgence Forums (p-insurgence.com)

thank you both! a shame that the pink one doesn’t come with a back sprite and such…

you could request it there or dm them
Aki~#1784

that’s true, might have a bit on their plate depending on how many other people requested recolors. I’ve been digging through past posts to see what all i can find

I wanted inspiration, so i asked aki to give me a design.
@Sevensulkyserbs
I’m still working on the full sprite design

no u smish

sure, here ya go
491sb 491s

1 Like

HULA.l

yo ia, wassup man

well, ik what im gonna do next

Ok well sorta off topic but my comp isn’t working so I’ll have to stop shiny hunting until I can get it fixed

that may give us chance to catchup to you in shinies

We could use some shiny flexing around here. Topic’s drifting. On that note, here’s two shiny pokemon that I hunted via friend safari a few days ago. For the record, they’re both gone now because I hunted them for someone specifically, but I’m proud of having obtained them and would be willing to go for both of these again for myself in the future.

1 Like

the zorua was for someone on discord, right?
here are all my shiny deltas. note that only the shiny delta haxorus and delta ralts are traded, the rest i actually hunted. i hunted a delta ralts and traded it away for a better nature one so im counting that as mine lol
all of these are traded except escavelier

2 Likes