Favorite Pokemon Run

Ok .

I would tends toward Metagross as Blaziken is very frail. It’s difficult to setup even with it’s good typing and take some time to get going. Baton Pass Blaziken can sometimes prove to be better. You don’t understand how broken a Mega Metagross is after receiving a speed and maybe Bulk Up boost from a teammate.

M-Blaz has 680 BST leading in that 160 Attack, 130 SpA and 100 Spe, M-Meta has 700 BST with 150 Defense, 145 Attack and 110 SpD/Spe. M-Meta is way better because, as Peter said, Blaziken is super frail and cannot withstand a Hydro Pump lol

Mega Blaziken and Mega Gengar are interesting Pokémon who are much better in competitive than in adventure.

So metagross can be given mega .

Blaziken @Focus Sash

Hone Claws
High Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Stone Edge

Yeah

Sounds Good.

For me Blaziken is usually a kamikaze so Life Orb and Flare Blitz was usually ideal. It depends if you’re fine with the constant fainting tho lol

Also, Swords Dance would be more ideal if it’s a kamikaze but Hone Claws is really good if you want to keep your Blaziken up because HJK crashing is really bad

1 Like

Life Orb vs Focus Sash is actually a good debate. Life Orb actually give it more damage output than its mega form.

252+ Atk Blaziken-Mega Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 252-297 (62.3 - 73.5%) – guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Blaziken Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 265-312 (65.5 - 77.2%) – guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

However, Focus Sash means you don’t need Protect in your set to guarantee a boost (if we forget multi-hit move and residual damage)

1 Like

The problem is that these pokemons can be only obtainable after beating 6th gym

2 Likes

Holy shit this is genius

1 Like

You can always try to get someone to trade them with you on Discord.

1 Like

OK . I will try that

Egglocke?? o.o

1 Like

I still prefer the Mega as a sweeper because of the added speed.

1 Like

Definitely.

1 Like

Sorry for asking but what is egglocke

2 Likes

You start with a team full of eggs and you hatch them as your permateam basically
or is that it? I have no idea.

Vibedoge, you are an actual genius

2 Likes

cries in happy acknowledgement

2 Likes