• Delta Gardevoir
  • Nidoking
  • Aegislash
  • Mega Eevee
  • Delta Ambipom
  • Delta Ludicolo

Analysis loading…

Delta Gardevoir

As jojo said, use a Choice Scarf. Holding this item, it outspeed the whole game without speed boost and, given the proper moves, destroy any dragon type existent.

However, since your team is really weak to ground, I figured out Delta Scyther would be a better choice to void shared weaknesses. Ask people for its set, I don’t ever used it.

Delta Gardevoir

Delta Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Moonblast
-Earth Power

Nidoking

As it probably does not have Sheer Force, I recommend using Excadrill. You have the choice of Mold Breaker or Sand Rush. With Mold Breaker, you can hit levitating Poison or Electric types. There is two Rotom in the Elite 4 and one levitating Poison in the champion’s team. If using Sand Rush, you will use Eduard’s Sandstorm against him and the same for the champion’s lead. Especially against the champions as they all fall victim to Excadrill. Friend advice, against the champion’s lead, use swords dance turn 1 as it will attempt to set up.

If you do, however, want to keep your Nidoking (as I don’t recommend), then go to the friend safari and get a Sheer Force special attacker with Life Orb. Sheer Force will cancel life Orb recoil the the move has a secondary effect, so on the end, Earth Power end up doing more damage than Earthquakes. Nikoding also have a much wider special movepool.

Excadrill

Excadrill @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush / Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

Nidoking

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Earth Power
-Sludge Wave
-Ice Beam
-Flamethrower/Thunderbolt

Aegislash

Your set is good. Change the item and give it this EV spread.

Aegislash

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stand Chance
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
-Swords Dance
-Kings Shield
-Shadow Sneak
-Sacred Sword

Mega Eevee

To be honest, I never had good feelings toward Mega Eevee. I feel like Greninja is a better type changer, but if I say this, jojo will get to my house and burn me alive after grilling my genitals on a BBQ in front of me and make me eat them by force.

Mega Eevee

Eevee @ eeveeite
Ability: Anticiaption
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Moonblast
-Foul Play

Delta Ambipom

Without technician, there is no reasons to use it over better Ghost types such as Gengar. What I recommend, however, is using Tyranitar if you used Sand Rush Excadrill. If you don’t, a lot of choices are up to you. Give me your ideas. I do, however, recommend you use a special attacker.

Delta Ambipom

Delta Ambipom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Fake Out
-Achille Heel
-Shadow Punch
-Destiny Bond/Drain Punch

Tyranitar

Tyranitar @ Tyranitar Armour
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Superpower
-Earthquake

Delta Ludicolo

At this point, you need:

• Fire resist
  • Ground resist
  • Taunt user
  • Water Type

And I got the one you are looking for! It’s Gyarados, one in my favourite setup Sweeper. It seems to fit perfectly into your team.

Here is your strategy: lead with it against Kyla and Eduard. Turn 1, use Taunt. Follow with using Dragon Dance next while Smearhle breaks its Focus Sash with Struggle or while Hippodown switch out on Rotom. Your +1 Gyarados will be assured to outspeed even her Speed Boost Blaziken since Gyarados has 1 base speed more than the fire starter. Proceeds with sweeping thanks to Moxie.

Gyarados kinda have coverage issues. Taunt, Dragon Dance and Waterfall being mandatory attack, it leave you with only one coverage move. That can be crucial. I found that Custom move Grass was the best way to break past Mega Slowbro and Rotom-W, but then Mega Cacturne becomes harder to bypass. Same goes for the Champion’s team.

Intimate could also be used to ease setup outside of E4.

Gyarados

Gyarados @ Mystic Water / Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Waterfall
-Custom Move Grass
-Taunt
-Dragon Dance

Thanks for the advice!! I already had someone help me get technician for my delta ambipom and i have somone who will help me get achiiles heel so ill be using the moveset and i trained up my delta scyther so thats covered but i cant quite yet get drilbur yet i only just cleared the Abyssal Cult Hideout but Im willing to try out your ideas as soon as I beat Adam’s Gym

1 Like

I could get you the drill but if you want pretty soon.

Eh its more of a challenge going through without a full team and I can get it eventually.

Aight

You all helped me a lot but I just suffered through the ancient tower do you guys have any ideas on adding the delta noivern to my party?

It’s a good mon, but I would choose others like delta snorlax and delta Typhlosion because they’re a lot more useful.

1 Like

mom

Jesus Christ why does every single Pokémon word have to be autocorrected to something completely different.

2 Likes