Doing Poke-Requests!

yes!You guessed right!!!

Ayy! Great typing!

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hey, if you can, make the Mega of Feraligatr Water/Fighting and Mega Meganium Grass/Dragon. Thx in advance! I like starter megas the best. Take as much time as you want, you have a life, enjoy it!

Mega Feraligatr

I really like it so far! Keep up the good work. I reccomend added more features that say, “Hey! I’m Fighting type!” I say bands around it’s wrists and some more muscle (make it super defined), otherwise keep up the good work!

No only 100 solutions
But that still A LOT!!!

Which is your fav pokemon?

what does that mean? from your drawings i love the typhlosion, but i want some more things saying it’s an electric type…

IRL I love a strange mon, flygon. i want one that is bug/ice type… it’s good mon to display it on as it has its goggles…

I don’t know if you are still doing this, But why not a Normal typing Eeveelution?

I am still doing this so yes.

Eevee (Normal)

Ohhh, What about a Fire/Rock Vanillite line

OK!!!I will make it!!!

what about a Fighting/Ghost Alakazam, a Shaman Pokemon?

Delta Vanillish

Vanillish - The Fire Rock Pokemon

Dex entry:This pokemon was a regular Vanillish,but a mutation caused it to transform into a delta pokemon. It is known to release lava from the tip of its head when angry. It can only evolve during day.

Vanillite - The Lava Stone pokemon

Dex entry:This pokemon is very short-tempered and will get angry.
It has a special ability called Anger Blitz,which deals damage to the opposing pokemon if it uses any Status moves on itself,or to Vanillite. It will do anything it can to help its trainer. It is one of the most loyal pokemon that exist.It evolves using Fire Stone.

Vanilluxe - The Heat Guardian

Dex Entry:This pokemon is the 3rd evolution of Vanillish. It is the guardian of heat. It uses the power of heat to burn it opponents using its signature ability,Heat Ray. It will change the colour of it’s flames according to the power of the move.(For example,if it uses Hyper beam,It will turn to blue,as it is has the most heat.)It protects itself by using its flames to cover itself.

1 Like

Awesome I especially love their pokedex entries