Collaborative Post Game Guide

This is the same thing as “The Original Dragon”…

2 Likes

The second quest and forth question are the same

2 Likes

I’m just gonna remove this. It’s the same thing as what I wrote. To everybody who wished to add on to this make sure you read so you don’t write the same quest twice.

2 Likes

For the original dragon you can’t get kyurem yet you can only get zekrom and reshiram so you should fix the typo.

2 Likes

Reukra has mainly level 100 pokes but I think one of them is 102 or something. You might also want to include that Arceus battles you right away so if you want to choose its nature, make sure your Synchronizer is at the front of your party right before the Reukra fight. If your Synchronizer is too weak and you can fight with 5 pokes only then make it faint before the Reukra fight.

2 Likes

Er, I don’t know if it counts as post-game, but what about the little battle with Sylvan? In case your curious leveling should be in the late 80s to early 90.

2 Likes

What happens if didn´t catch neither heatran or volcanion?

2 Likes

They’ll both appear in the locations listed in the first post. The first post is slightly misleading because you can kill both of them in the double battle and be able to catch both of them later.

1 Like

Awesome, thnx

1 Like

In the cave of steam where do I find the volcanon?

1 Like

A Dive spot

2 Likes

Ok I found it

2 Likes

After you save damian, he calls you about coming to maelstrom 9 to come into the base. I think that might be a quest too

1 Like

Audrey’s fate

After healing Damian, he calls you and tells you to go to Maelstrom 9. When you get there it is raining heavily. Dive down and go to the Abyssal base Make your way to the end of the Abyssal Base where you previously fought Audrey. Dive down and follow the path, which is dark in some spots so Flash may be useful. Eventually you will meet Damian, and see a battle between Lugia and Kyogre, with Lugia trying to protect Audrey. While Kyogre is distracted Damian uses an escape rope to rescue his mom, which directs both legendary pokemons’ attentions towards you. You then battle alongside Lugia against Kyogre and a Tentacruel. You can catch Kyogre in this battle and Lugia tries to aid this by using Thunder Wave. It is recommended you are in you mid to late 90s before doing this.

Perfection Base

After finishing the Azure flute quest, go back to Peefection Base. The police are all over the base. You can read the diaries in the previously locked room to find a key and a Delta Volcarona armor. There is also another passageway opened by the police behind where a computer used to be. Inside is a series of boulder-pushing puzzles. If needed you can go back up the stairs to reset the puzzle. Read the signs next to the doors in order to find out how many switches need to be on to open the door. The blue and red/pink doors are straighforward. The Heart Swap statue in the area can also be used to hold down a switch. At the end is a puzzle similar to those in the broadcast tower except it is a rotation tile puzzle. Solve that puzzle and Mewtwo will appear.

Perfection Laboratory

After obtaining the Laboratory Key in Perfection Base, go to Metchi Town and surf to the north. Use the key to enter the Perfection laboratory. Use Seed Flare to go further into the lab. Enter the room above and watch the security tape on the top right computer to find a code. Use this code on the top right side of the lab to access a Heart Swap statue that can be placed on a pink/red switch in the middle. Go to the bottom right to find a now-accessible staircase. Check the bookshelves to find clues to the password, which is “antilithium”. This password can be used to unlock the door to Delta Larvesta in the top left. Collect the Mewtwo armor on the left and fight Delta Larvesta.

2 Likes

why wasn’t this added to the guide up there i think its very important

1 Like

Just wondering but what type is the (shadow) mewtwo that Reukra haz?

1 Like

Dark psychic iirc

1 Like

What happened to Adam? can we save him?

1 Like

Um, Damian isnt here, please help

1 Like

it is on the Wiki: https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Post_Game_Guide

1 Like