Charizardite Y request

Trading Name: Berry Juice

Offer: Master Ball or name quantities of other Pokeballs (i don’t have all of them though)

Request: Charizardite Y

Further info: I got a shiny Charmeleon from a friend safari and would like the Charizardite Y. I has Bashful nature, good IVs, and is EV trained so I want to use it to max potential.

i have one 4 u

Ok, when are you open for trade. Do you want the master ball or other Pokeballs. Also, I am relatively new to trading so I might need some help.

id like 2 have the masterball and my trade name is same as forum. we can trade now. heres how u do it Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Sorry, I couldn’t trade because I was at school. I can do it at the same time tomorrow. So like 2:30 pm German time? I am in the Eastern time zone in the U.S. so it is 8:30 in the morning for me.

sure but we can do it now too

I can’t do it now I am still at school and I am using a different computer. I am using a school computer not my computer. I can trade in about 20 minutes if you want to trade then.

that would be nice

I can trade right now

My trading name is Berry Juice.

r u rdy? on ur go

I am ready

My game crashed

but I got it. Thanks!

on my side everything worked out perfectly fine. u should have the charizardite y

I have it

no prob

Thanks for the trade. I have to go now. Bye!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.