Business closed

Great, thank you so much! Do you want to set up a trade over Discord or another way?

DM me on discordā€¦ Iā€™ll be available in ~30 min

Could you send a delta sunkern?
Trading name: Robinhood_

could i get a Delta of ur choice? plz

Hey can I kindly plz have Delta Charizard Noivern and Roserade or one of the three if thatā€™s ok with u

hello, I am still looking for a delta larvesta and delta aaron, if that is possible :slight_smile:

Discord: BlvckJack#2879
Trading name: Blvck

Hello u god of a human being, any chance I could receive a (Delta) Drifloon & Grimer. Any nature will do

Trade Handle: 420lympics

1 Like

Hi, I can give you a delta grimer for free if you want, timid nature with sap sipper

sorry,i dont do evolutions,i can get the pre evolutions and even evolution item for you though

sure

thanks for the compliment,did adeptus gave you the grimer?,pls say so i dont breed something i dont need to and waste my time

Anyone have a delta Aron adamant nature?

not yet
I just logged in to check. This is my first time trading so Iā€™m not realy familiar with the procedure. Iā€™m sure itā€™s pretty straight foward so, iā€™m guessing i just send u a trade req?

i dont even have the pokemon yet,heres a little tutorial on how to trade
1.create a account name and a password,i recommend writing it down somewhere
2.put on the party the pokemon you want to trade
3.log in your account,go to trading and put the name of the account of the person you are trying to trade whit
4.chosse the pokemon you want to trade and wait
5,when the other person chosses the pokemon you 2 trade
IMPORTANT:the 2 people must send the trade req at or almost at the same time
i hope this helps
also im taking a break to complete somethings in my game,but when i finished i come back

alright brother, thanks for the heads up. Iā€™ll be back to check up on any updates. have a good one.

np,you too

could i get a delta litwick trading name :Zbear404

May I ask for a Delta Deino? Trading name Ravishir. Also keeping this open.

I need Delta Budew and Aipom. Can you breed them for me?