Breeding SHOP

Just wondering, if I asked you to breed me a 5 IV Ditto with a good nature… How much IV stones would I need?

You’d need 5, as dittos are not breedable and therefore needs the use of IV stones in every stat you want to be 31 (unless they already are 31)

Yup exactly what megastone said (In my post I said breedable just for cases like this :slight_smile: )

Oh? Dittos aren’t breedable? :o I was thinking you could have one if you place two Dittos in the day care :[

Sorry, then :sad:

No problem! I recommend you grind out some IV stones and use them on a Ditto so you can get your own 6iv ditto :wink:

I am starting to get pretty busy. For the next two weeks, orders might be delayed. Sorry.

I want a Munchlax Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat Moves: Curse, Return, Rest, And Earthquake

Ok. As I just said, it might take a while. I’ll ping you when it’s done.

@DarkMystic Do you mind if it’s a snorlax instead of a munchlax?

1.I want a Torchic Nature: Modest Ability: Speed Boost Moves: Flamethrower, Sword Dance, Low Kick, Shadow Claw…

2.I want a Larvitar Nature: Jolly Ability: Guts Moves: EarthQuake,Sword Dance,Brick Break, Crunch…

3.I want a Froakie Nature: Naive Ability: Protean Moves: Scald,ice Beam,Double Team,Power up punch…

All this possible??How much it will cost in total??(should be 3 IV stones)

Larvitar cannot learn Swords Dance. Also, Earthquake and crunch are level up moves for Tyranitar so they will not be included (ttar will learn it naturally). Froakie, Frogadier, and Greninja all learn Double Team naturally by level-up so Double team will not be included either. Yes, it will cost 3 IV stones. Unfortunately, I’m pretty busy and I have DarkMystic’s order to work on, so it might take a little bit, but I’ll get it to you :wink:

@Cheese555 if that the case…can i change to something like this:

2.I want a Larvitar Nature: Jolly Ability: Guts Moves: Iron Head,Dragon Dance,Brick Break, OutRage…

3.I want a Froakie Nature: Naive Ability: Protean Moves: Scald,ice Beam,Work Up,Power up punch…

Work up for froakie probably won’t work as work up is not a tm in gen 6 (unless work up is included as a tm in the game data?)

Yeah Work Up isn’t possible for Froakie. The larvitar is OK though.

@DarkMystic your snorlax is ready. Let’s try to find a time to trade, ping me when you’re online.

@Cheese555 then just put toxic spike…iv stones are ready…farmed like 8 yesterday …

Ok. I’ll start working on it right now.

just notify me when youre done…:+1:

i want a snorlax, i heard if you have an item attached to the snorlax you’ll get a munchlax but i don’t want it everything is your choice how much is it