Bredmon shop reopening

OOHHH just as i thought SPICY

pepper cry

1 Like

So the surprise is, you are getting one of my entire stock, and you don’t have to pay an IV stone because the two payments are to pay you for the masuda delta ditto.

1 Like

Also what are some really good deltas? Asking because I have three of the four ideal natures on syncs, being modest timid and adamant. What should I hunt since I’m bored? Also I’m starting a new file for that.

delta blaz, delta arcanine, delta tangela, delta aron, delta elekid, both delta grosses, and delta axew are all very good deltas

Can you sync trade mons?

no you cannot

although I may have a few adamant delta growlithe breedjects I can get you

I mean that kinda feels like cheating as I’m running a shop and you giving me stock would be like cheating. Though I could get you discounts…

I mean, I most likely won’t get anything since I already have most mons with the nature I’d like them to have, and since resetting is probably going to be a pain I might as well save you some time

Thanks. And I’ll hunt for the rest. Might not go to postgame though. Is delta raichu relevant? Because I have modest and timid syncs to get it

I don’t think it’s very relevant, I haven’t seen many people actually use it

Alright. I’ll have to hunt for more mons. What deltas should I hunt?

Oops I’m an idiot. I’ll hunt a few Pokémon that I think could be good though

I’d suggest going for the grosses first since I believe they’re really popular

Alright but I probably won’t do post game. I’ll just sweep on easy I guess.

So uhhhhhhhh, it’s 11:40 pm here and I did one round of pokepon and got an adamant delta dwebble cake so…

d bish

1 Like

also ayy est gang

1 Like

@Aj2005 I have the mons, the IV stone, the two shinies and the three dream mists. Can you trade for the masuda now?