Best Delta pokemon?

prankster is its’ normal ability and intoxicate makes all normal type moves , boosted poison type poison type move . The amoongus is more towards fun to play and I find hydriegon interesting to play. Though I think both are very good. The thing is I don’t know about how good there stats are as most of my delta pokemon are of different levels.

Interesting! So intoxicate is like aerilate, etc.

You should be able to tell how good their stats are by looking at the non-delta versions online; the deltas’ stats are the same as their regular counterparts.

1 Like

Huh’? I really don’t think so. Because that would be ridiculous as many delta’s change from atk to sp.atk movepool.

Only the delta treeko line that I’m aware of. They have the identical stats, each and every one. Abilities, type, and movepool are what separate them, not stats.

Where can i find the trade outpost? I searched for 2 hours and I cant find the sailor

Miata town at the bottom left of the water level. Talk to the sailor

yeah pretty much

Using Base Stat Totals, Delta Typhlosion. (It counts because even though Typhlosion is a starter traditionally, you do not start with it in insurgence) Before you ask why, the ability of it’s mega is supercell, making it take it’s active form in the rain or a new moon, boosting it’s special attack by 50%. Mega delta Typhlosion’s base special attack is 160, plus 50% is 240, making it have the base stat total of 715. (For reference, the delta Metagross(Both of them) have 700, and the delta Golems have a measly 600. The delta mythicals have 580, even delta Hoopa unbound.) Finally, Delta Typhlosion can learn Rain Dance, setting it up for active mode for the next 5 turns.

or use the wiki

Okay I gotta be honest here, delta Grimer/Muk, HAS to be my favorite, one of its abilities
gives free damage after attacking, and its really funny how it explains the ability, the ability I am
referring to is regurgitation, you know how you think you’re about to KO a pokemon but it
just baaarely survives with a few HP, or it has say a focus band? Well this ability says,“SCREW THAT, You earned this kill.” It basically allows you two turns of attack.I’d say its a bit OP.