Beat the game (again)

Yes : (

True.

So imma change category as i didnt make this topic for just saying “OHH I BEAT THE LEAGUE SUCKERS” , i had a question. Should i change something on the team for the post game? I thought of giving ruingross rock head, then running Head SMASH and Wood Hammer instead of Seed Bomb and D Storm

I would recommend you my classic Choice Band set:

Metagross-Delta-R @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Head Smash
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Crystal Rush

1 Like

i love the Shiny: Yes detail kekw
Ill try it out. Thanks
And… you edited it. Wow

1 Like

Kekw

So…Ive been dead for the past 15 days or so

1 Like

92 Speed allows to outspeed defensive Mega Milotic and strike first without risking a burn. 252 Attack and Adamant coupled by Choice Band means there is only 3 Pokémon that aren’t 2HKO by Wood Hammer, Head Smash or Earthquake: Chesnaught, Ferrothorn and Bronzong. You do about 90% to a max def Skarmory with Head Smash.

1 Like

I’ll go make a topic on that. Also, light mode better

Would any of my other mons need changes in their movesets?

Personally, I don’t like Dragon Dance TTAr, so I would go for a wallbreaker set, but that’s just a preference.

1 Like

Personal preference: Dragon Claw over Outrage on mega mence. I hate being locked in if I don’t have to be.

2 Likes

Fair. The extra damage helps a lot though, especially when ur sure the opponent team doesn’t have fairies/steels.

Tbh I’ve found d dance really helpful. Maybe it would be better with the mega, since it has a higher base speed stat of 71

I almost completed the post game. Only the arkoos arc is remaining. I actually had to box 2-3 team members for sync mons,ya know, to sync my legends with good natures.

Beat the rematches! No Faints (after 20 resets though lmaoo)

1 Like

Heh, there you go

1 Like