Apophys' Breeding Store

Trading Name: Apophys

Welcome! Offer: I will breed for you any non-Ditto pokemon that is obtainable in the first 2 slots of a safari or wild up to Selene (which is where I am currently) with 5IVs, hidden ability if applicable, and any nature, and with any egg/TM/heartscale moves it can learn that I can get. It will be freshly hatched; no EV training or leveling. Gender will be random unless specified.

Request: If I have it in my list below, it will cost 1 IV stone. If I do not have it in my list below, it will cost 2 IV stones. As I breed things, more things will be placed onto this list. Expect up to 2 days for delivery.

The discount list:

5 IV Impish Spiritomb (Noctem): Pain Split, Will-o-Wisp, Knock Off 5 IV Modest Piplup (Torrent): Agility, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Yawn 5 IV Timid Staryu (Natural Cure) [genderless, so no egg moves] 4 IV + 0 speed Sassy Ferroseed (Iron Barbs): Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic

14 posts were split to a new topic: All these shops

This poor guy is trying to set up shop for us to pay for his services…and here we are complaining how there are no unique shops. (Except mine :stuck_out_tongue: )

The thread-jacking is real. :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys have a point, take it to a different place.

I’m sorry if I came across as rude. Just saying though, there are already four topics like this one

Your business will do better if yours has an edge to it and is superior in a way.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.