*Anyone want bred/delta/sync mons*

oh nice! sorry this took much longer than I expected, I’m ready now :))

Same, and it says you are offline @thePotato

(sorry I realized I bred a timid one instead of adamant and I thought I could just hurry and get one but they’ve all turned out bad so far ughhh)

Lmaooo, wanna try trading again? cause i crashed

ok finally got it, yes i’m going online now
this is the new one btw

1 Like

Thank you SO much! Lemme just load in quickly.

no problemo, sorry for all the delays lmao :))

1 Like

It’s fine, thanks for letting me get Delta Golett alot easier and with great IV’s and nature

1 Like

got it? and thanks for the torchic!

1 Like

I did, and thanks for the Golett! check the iv’s tho if they match cause if not ill trade another one

1 Like

yep, everything matched! thanks again!

1 Like

Np, glad to help!

1 Like

(Yo seven you still interested btw?)

Hey could I please get one of delta larvestas? I haven’t quite beaten the elite four so I can’t breed deltas yet but I might have something you want
Ps I’m new so sry for bad format if that’s a problem

Sure! would you happen to have any IV stones? and/or what deltas do you have?

and dw about format, as long as I can read it that’s all that matters to me xD

Ok thanks! I have a delta petil (the water/fire one) but I don’t think I have any other deltas that i would want to trade until I can breed them. I could farm some iv stones for you if yo I want but that might take a while. Tell me if this works for you

what nature is your delta petlil? Or if you have any other good natured mons, I can breed them and trade them back to you. I really just need the nature so dw about “losing” that mon or anything xD.

Or you can just go for an IV stone, I can wait :)).

Oh ok. I’m not sure what nature it is it might take me a while to get on and I can’t right know but that work for me if you like the nature

If it’s modest or timid that would be great. And dw, take your time. We can also do this tmrw as well :))

Ok it has a calm nature I’m guessing that’s not the best. I also have a delta rose race with a timid nature and a perfect iv in special attack and attack. Would this work. I would also please like it back if yes