Announcing the Insurgence Launcher

My launcher stopped downloading almost complete - saying it would restart the download due to unstable internet connection. However, it did not Resume. It’s just stuck, almost complete, but not quite there. Is there something I can do to resume the download without losing all the progress, as it literally took over an hour to download probably 90% of it.

damn right

how do I update to 1.17

Uhh, not trying to put down this game or anything like yeah it looks fun but, why is it that when I try to download it, it gives me PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic? (VIRUS…) :disappointed:

The file doesn’t come along with any viruses. Check your computer downloads and browsers apps, since you might installed something before and got your computer/browser running with viruses.

there should really be a cancel update/download button… i started an update and now i cant play one of my other games due to downloading lag

Wait, you have a working Mac version, or am I misunderstanding that?

Getting the following error : http://imgur.com/a/iXZBU. I want to download the mystery gift, but cant do it even if i download the core. Any help?