Advice for E4

I FINALLY beat Nyx and caught giritina! I’m planning to train my pokemon in about the mid 90s. any advice? how do i also get money for the lvl trainer edit: at 96/97 and I STILL can’t beat them. I can get throught the baton pass one, but not the sandstorm guy.

1 Like

If youre still on the E4 (its been 2 hours) Can you post your team so we can judge their movesets? Anyways,

1. Make sure all your pokemon are about the same level because the E4’s pokemon levels scale to the highest level Pokemon in your team
  2. BRING A TAUNT USER! Taunt shuts down their teams and will help you a lot, as Kayla uses Baton Pass, Eduard uses Sandstorm, Yuki uses Hail, and London uses Trick Room.
  3. I don’t know your team, but 2 really good Pokemon for them are Mega Haxorus and Scizor.

A Mega Haxorus with Dragon Dance, Dragonify, Earthquake, and Taunt/Outrage (Jolly Nature with 252 Attack and Speed EVs preferred) helped a lot with the E4,

and Technician Scizor with Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Superpower, and Bug Bite (Adamant Nature with 252 Attack EVs preferred) can OHKO a lot of the Pokemon on the champions team if you manage to get 2 Swords Dance in and use the right moves, and the Pokemon you cant OHKO, you can deal with using your mold breaker Haxorus.

Also, credit for the Scizor strat goes to PeterHolmes74 (spoilers) here

I’ll try. First, HAXORUS CAN MEGA EVOLVE? 2nd my strongest is 96

1 Like

I think I should train to 93s for the others and I’ll edit the post so you can see the team when I can also, where can I find the taunt tm

1 Like

Planned Team
Mew Hardy Thunderbolt focus blast taunt psychic magnet 93
Nidoking Naughty Earthquake megahorn aqua tail corrode leftovers 93
D gallade mega stone Lax Protect thunder punch icicle crash wild charge 94
tyranitar (currently armored mega stone?) docile taunt crunch earthquake stone edge 93
Giritina Bold aura sphere dark pulse hex dragon pulse spell tag 90 to 93
Starter D Charizard mega stone Lax flamethrower lunar cannon dragon pulse shadow ball 96

What do you think?

1 Like

dont give everything a megastone since u can use only 1 mega per battle

2 Likes

Want me to analyze you team?

I don’t know if most people don’t have the patience to fish up a Feebas, but a bold natured Mega Milotic is also extremely useful against the entirety of the Pokemon League. Belly drum D. Snorlax is a lot easier to set up than two scizor swords dances if you’re trying to not have any pokemon faint during the challenge.

2 Likes

Updated team
Mew 96 hardy Taunt brine psychic focus blast
haxorus mega timid 96 dragon dance dragonify earthquake outrage
Nidoking megahorn aqua tail earthquake corrode leftovers 96
D Gallade mega protect thunder punch icicle crash wild charge 96 lax
Tyranitar armor docile taunt crunch stone edge earthquake 96
D Charizard mega lax shadow ball flamethrower lunar cannon dragon pulse 97

1 Like

Damn , timid haxorus

1 Like

Also, don’t give multiple Pokemon their mega stones, just choose the mega u are going to use
Also, remove lunar cannon immediately , ghost and dark have like the same coverage, plus shadow ball is far better already cause it gets stab, so, remove lunar cannon with sludge bomb or smth
Delta Gallade’s move set is just bad, I would give it:
Thunder Punch/Wild Charge
Ice Punch/Icicle Crash
Swords Dance
Earthquake (?)
For new I would go with:
Psychic
Nasty Plot
Coverage
Taunt / U guessed it , other coverage lol

I have the mega stones so that that I can get a boost in the advantages.

1 Like

Still , it doesn’t worth having these three mons ALWAYS holding their mega stone, the best thing u could do is just swap around megas depending on the battle