Yo another giveaway

to be fair you have a ton of shiny doublade lines

so you can’t discriminate against people with many shinies that’s shiniist

and when i’m done giving all of it away ill just have one

so will i and yeah sue me for being shinyist

Hello. I am Dr. Dorito from the Meme Department of Justice. I am here on behalf of Cow538 to notify you that you will be prosecuted in court for a hate crime. I am not sure if you are aware of this but choosing to not allow somebody to do or participate in something because of the shinies he or she has is recognized as a hate crime. We have given you notice one week in advance of the federal court case so you could get your assets in order. Have a good day.

Sincerely, Dr. Dorito of the Meme Department of Justice

k sue me idc I’m not disallowing him to participate, I just might not choose him :stuck_out_tongue:

I came up with a second Entry

Hello again. As you know I am Dr. Dorito of the Meme Department of Justice. I am here to tell you that you must consider all of the entries equally. What you have said in the last post verifies our claim stating that you would consider him less than others because of the amount of shinies that he has. We have evidence of this and choosing to go through with your diabolical scheme will result in a court settlement of up to 18 IV stones and jail time. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

I’ll pass

also amazing idea hunterx

Hello again again. As you have read 2 times before, I am Dr. Dorito from the Meme Department of Justice. We are about to go through the process to get the warrant for your arrest and file the lawsuit against you but then we decided we could attempt to make a deal. If you are to hand over a single 6 IV Pokemon (Anything from OU to Ubers) to Cow538 immediately. Remember that your options here are 18 IV stones, giving up a good 6IV Pokemon, or treating Cow538’s meme like any other. Think about it. Have a good day.

1 Like

meh my giveaway not yours gg

Hello again again again. Remember that this is a serious hate crime. Cow538 is a Cult Boss on the forums of Pokemon Insurgence which therefor makes this a case with lots of media ready to swarm in. BuzzFeed will call you out for man spreading in a car, Fox News will call you a filthy Republican, and Keemstar will have files on top of files to use against you. We were nice enough to give you a deal, and now you reject it? My client and I find this very rude and will ruin your life if you continue to do this. Have a good day.

1 Like

Someone hire Phoenix Wright

Pffft! Who needs that hack when they have a medical doctor to represent them in court?

1 Like

You got nothing on House tho

Screw House. I’m a mansion.

1 Like

That moment when you realize that you were pretending to be an attorney on a pokemon forum for 5 hours.

are you saying cow’s popular

god youre ignorant

Hello again again again again. I do not think you know who I am. I am the head memelord at the Meme Department of Justice and you are trying to prove my claims false. I am sure that you and I both know that my client is well known around the forums for his many trades, giveaways, and comments. If you refuse to comply with us here, I will have no choice but to get the other memelords involved.

Here come dat boi, O shit waddup

1 Like

So who won o.o

Before you decide who won, I would like to replace my second entry with the court case.