Yo another giveaway

Trading Name: Cheese555

Offer: Shiny Quiet Aegislash (great for special aegislash, which is actually super strong and was pretty common in VGC)

Request: A meme drawn in http://drawisland.com about an aegislash shiny or not YOU MUST POST A SCREENSHOT OF THE PICTURE IN THE INTERFACE

Further info: Pretty much like Cow (eww can’t believe i’m saying ‘like cow’) don’t insult aegislash and make it funny. It’s ok if it’s bad, but pls don’t scar my eyes with really bad drawings like cow’s delta pawniard.

this giveaway is kinda late for the holidays but even cow was giving a few shinies away so i felt i should give a very valuable mon away (aegislash is my favorite mon.) (i may or may not have gotten another shiny aegislash from cow’s giveaway) excuse some of the capitalization im tired

THE DEADLINE IS JANUARY 5

1 Like

okay ■■■■■ you

careful w/ that language there are kids here

i said thank

thank = 5 letters ■■■■ = four letters

it is five lettters?

count you idiot

there are five

there are four in my quote

Yes I notice but I also notice YOU USING WINDOWS

Can it be a doublade meme?

My Aegislash meme:

Nice! :slight_smile: Do you mind posting a screenshot of it in the website (I want to make sure you used the tool I posted cause that’s the point)

Good.

And @Cow538 im hating every moment of this crappy computer. Trackpad sometimes starts glitching out and moving the mouse to random places hard af to use.

K unless a few more people enter im gonna cancel and make a new idea (sorry dorito :frowning:) i’ll give it a week

how about just giving it to me :slight_smile:

Lol maybe i’ll decide later :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. Thanks.

I think we had to draw it on the drawing tool