X-Delta Whimsicott

I really wanted to set a pokemon on fire… so I did!

Delta Cottonee: (Fire/Rock)
Ablity: Prankster or Infiltrator
Hidden Ability: Flame body

Dex Entry: It gathers smooth stones to add to it’s collection, if it feels threatened it will chunk flaming stones and hide itself in a rock fortress to disguise itself.

Delta Whimsicott: (Fire/Ghost)
Ablity: Prankster or Infiltrator
Hidden Ability: Flame body

Dex Entry: When searching for stones it will eventually find a Fire Stone and evolve, the excess fire destroys the body and turns it into hardened magma.

Mega Delta Whimsicott: (Fire/Ghost)
Ablity: Desolate Land

**Dex Entry:**Upon finding a Mega stone Delta Whimsicott leaves it’s body and burns everything around it, it controls it’s old body using the large grip like controls.

9 Likes

Sorry for being so late but wasn’t very active only saw this had no replies and felt bad :stuck_out_tongue:

The cottonee and whimsicott look a tad boring; i see the work in shading and it looks nice, but just very empty, with very few features. I like the mega tho :smiley:

;-; Thank you!! 133 views and no comments i honestly felt… idk? just no one wanted to comment .-.

I really have no idea what to do about Delta Cottonee, and at first Delta Whimsicott had a flaming scar at first but it was too distracting from the real body, (also didn’t look good) Plus it’s supposed to be a lifeless doll. which is why it doesn’t change much when it mega evolves.

Open to suggestions tho

i like the idea of a pokemon not being a physical form, but rather the fire itself. Very creative! However, the cottonee does not seem to be a very powerful rock feel to it, especially since it ditches the typing fast, so i recommend simply being a pure fire type if not remaining fire/ghost

Whoops, didn’t see this comment. But then why is it covered in rocks? Maybe it should just always be Fire/ghost? After all it’s the fire spirit that is alive the entire time