World Tournament Problems

I’ve found several issues in the World Tournament that need fixing, so I guess I’ll post them here.

-Often, when beginning a battle, you randomly exit the tournament and return to the reception desk.

-Sometimes, after choosing your 3 Pokémon for entry, the game will crash.

-Roxie uses Cilan’s sprite.

-Sometimes, the scoreboard will show more trainers as “defeated” than is possible (e.g. 3 people on the opposite side greyed out after the first round).

-This one is MAJOR: My game crashed in the middle of a battle, and I lost all the Pokémon in my party that I didn’t enter, as well as my other 3 reverting to level 50. I really hope there’s a way to reload an older save or something, but I wish the game didn’t automatically save when you got a “the script is taking too long” error message. If there is any way to get back my ~level 90 Pokémon, I’d like to hear it. If I lose my party, I’m honestly tempted to quit the game for good.

I hope these are fixed in the next patch, and I’ll post any more if I find them.

You can reload a backup save, the game keeps the last three saves you’ve made.

Yep, the bugs you’ve posted have all been seen before. The Battle Frontier is still buggy, not just the World Tournament. The Battle Tower is stable and you can get IV Stones, Dream Mists, and other stuffs from it.

And wrong category.

I’m sorry, I didn’t see a “bug report” topic, so I wasn’t really sure where to post these.

Thank you, but where do I find these old save files?

Windows: C:\Users\(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Thank you, but how can I open these older ones instead of the most recent one?

Rename them to the main save and replace. The main saves have a shorter filename and don’t have the string at the end of the name.

Thank you very much, it seems to have worked.

No worries, forums had some issues around the time you made this post, the middle part of the banner was invisible then