Why is speed-up not working?

Last night, I was having trouble with speed-up working. I pressed M to speed the game up, but the only difference I saw was when it was on the green speed setting. The others were default speed. I’ve gone through a lot of the game, now strategizing for Cerebrum City Gym with the speed and I can’t figure out why speed-up doesn’t want to work right now.
I’ve tried everything I can think of, closing and opening my game, toggling autorun, nothing is making the speed function work as normal. Help please?

Ayy a fellow bisexual! Welcome to the community! Btw, I think you mean Erebus City gym. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

While I don’t know how to help you, I know of a place you can get the Bicycle (just click the link), and I think that can make you a little faster. If not, then idk. Hope this helps!

1 Like

It might just be lag, as my computer cannot run those higher speeds and ends up being slower.

1 Like

@ezlaturbo you tried. But in this case, a solution is not yours to give. It was rightfully mine.

2 Likes

still doesn’t stop me helping idc about solutions

I dont really care who gets solution first, as long as anyone helps :sweat_smile: