Why cant I update the game?!

Im playing in the 1.1.6v of the game. I tried to update to 1.1.8 but when I replace the game.rggsad it seem that i hadnt do anything. Besides in the palyer card it appears that ijm playing in the 1.1.6. What can i do’:disappointed_relieved:

Did you download the game more than once?

Either download the new core or search for Game.rgssad in your computer and chances are you’ve downloaded the game more than once, and patching one while opening the Game.exe from another.

wouldnt my progress get lost if i download the new core?

Nope. Your save files are located elsewhere, that’s why you keep your progress when you install a new version. The saves are located in: Windows: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

And what have i got to do after downloading the core?

Just open it up. Your progress should be there from the get go (Unless I’m wrong about my facts on macs.)

1 Like

Nope, you need to transfer the save file (copy and paste the Game.rxdata file from where Dechozen told you it was into the same location in the new core)